4.08.2014

Blue and Yellow

Blouse - Jessica Simpson; Pants - BCBG; Pumps - Franco Sarto; Earrings - Swarowski; Bracelet - Gifted

I don't think I've ever worn this colour combination before but it felt perfect for a warm springy day last week. This is something that I will definitely wear when I return to my 9 to 5, with a sweater or blazer over top as I am still not sure that sleeveless blouses with open backs are appropriate in an office setting (hide those racy shoulders ladies :P). 

These pics were snapped at the Promenade Plantee (French for tree-lined walkway) which is a 4.7km elevated park built on top of an abandoned railway. Pretty cool! This was where part of the movie "Before Sunset" was filmed. You can spot the Promenade in the trailer. 



2 comments:

  1. sartorialsidelines8 April 2014 at 06:25

    I'm totally crazy about those pants - they look amazing!

    Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Courtney! I have never worn them rolled up like this but think I like them better this way!

    ReplyDelete