3.05.2014

Valentino

Although at first I was bummed that Ellie Saab got rained out (for me anyway, not the actual show), that quickly changed after hanging outside of the Valentino show and feasting my eyes on all of the amazing fashion. I initially didn't want to repeat fashion shows that I posted about last PFW but boy am I glad I did for Valentino. The fashion did not disappoint and I got to see the always fashionable Olivia Palermo! Have fun scrolling...and scrolling.......and scrolling. There were so many awesome looks that I didn't want to leave any of them out!

Oh and if somebody knows who the man in the camo suit and burgundy brogues is, please let me know. The photographers were going crazy for him! You can view the full collection here.
































No comments:

Post a Comment