3.03.2014

Maison Martin Margiela


The Margiela show was a bit of a different experience as it took place late in the day and well into the evening. I was forced to use flash on my camera, which I'm not too fond of so the pictures are not quite as good as I would have liked. It was also difficult getting decent shots of the fashion as the arrivees came quite quickly and not many of them stopped for photos.

I had an inkling that Kanye West would be in attendance at the Maison Martin Margiela show because that is the make of the infamous mask that he wears for half of his concert. Scroll down to see if my hunch materialized. You can also view the full collection here.
















3 comments:

  1. Aw nice! I definitely like the fashion here more than at some of the other shows. And oh hey Kanye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Kim K though! She was busy getting creeped on in Vienna. Can we be expecting any Wander Years posts from Chicago?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah, I've got a bit of cabin fever as winter really has enjoyed dumping snow here every week. But I also need to try and work my Paris mindset into hometown living!

    ReplyDelete