12.16.2013

Craving Cobalt


Sweater and Leggings - H&M; Blazer - Wilfred; Scarf - Loft 82; Boots - Aldo; Purse - Z Spoke Zac Posen; Earrings - The Bay; Watch - Michael Kors; Serpent Bracelet - Stella & Dot
I don't think I realized how much I like the colour cobalt until I started writing this post just now. I don't have that many blue items in my wardrobe but the items that I do have in this hue are almost all in cobalt. I am also pretty sure that I have a cobalt nail polish packed away somewhere back in Canada! It is a really vibrant and pretty colour that can easily brighten up any outfit!


The setting of this photo shoot is pont de Bir-Hakeim which is one of the many beautiful bridges that crosses the Seine. It has been featured in several movies, most notably Last Tango in Paris. If you look closely, you can see what looks like two people re-enacting the scene a la Marlon Brando and Maria Schneider.






1 comment:

  1. Yeah on a nice day/night, you can see a lot, from the Eiffel to Montparnasse Tower, etc.


    Love this backdrop + outfit colors!

    ReplyDelete