8.26.2013

The Seine-ic Route

Disclaimer: I will continue to have corny blog post titles about Paris until I'm blue in the face. :P. It's just way too hard not to! They're cute, non?

Shorts - Jacob; Tank - Wilfred (Aritzia); Booties - Expression (The Bay); Hat - le labo de l'Abbe (Parisian Boutique); Watch - Michael Kors; Cuff - Club Monaco
It was scorching hot this past week, so colourful short shorts and cute tanks were a must. I also decided to put on my "walking shoes" and 5 hours of walking along the beautiful Seine river resulted in just one blister, which is obviously a win! 

I also made my first official Parisian purchase this week at a cute little boutique. It was none other than what I think is a French-looking hat, although I have yet to see one other person wearing one like this. I guess it's my own version of a french inspired hat. Who wants to blend in with everyone else anyway? The selling point was the fact that it actually fit my head, as I suffer from small head syndrome! What do you think of my hat? Leave me a comment and let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment