7.16.2013

What I Wore: Rustic Mountain Wedding

I recently attended a gorgeous wedding, in the heart of the Rocky Mountains at Jasper Park Lodge.

(Photos by Yvonne Ho)
Dress - Dylan & Rose (Winners); Clutch - Smart Set; Pumps - Le Chateau; Necklace - The Bay; Bracelets - Stella & Dot and Unknown 
I love going to weddings in general and it's always a good excuse to shop for a new dress! I had originally planned on doing double duty with this green dress that I had also worn to a business graduation but decided that I would keep my eye out for a good deal, and of course I found one! This little snakeskin number was only $40 at Winners which I accessorized with touches of pink. I like this dress so much, I'm also thinking about wearing it to work by simply throwing a blazer over top. 



No comments:

Post a Comment