6.13.2013

I Want To Ride My Bicycle

There's no better way to save the environment and get some exercise, than riding a bike! Biking to work can be somewhat tricky however, especially when you work in a professional setting.
(Photo's by Yvonne Ho)
Pants - Smart Set; Blouse - Jacob; Belt - BCBG; Flats - Aldo; Heels - Michael Antonio (Winners); Sunnies - RayBan;  Cuff - Banana Republic; Necklace - The Bay; Watch - Michael Kors; Bike - Norco Santiago; Helmet - Pedal
These are my general 'biking to the office' rules. Keep in mind that I am talking leisurely, short distance, cute woven basket kind of biking. 

1. Wear a helmet. I know, I hate helmet hair too but safety should come first. You can get a pseudo cool looking one too!
2. Wear flats but bring your heels to change into, of course. Those stylish Parisians may be able to do it effortlessly but unless you have had years of practice, I suggest you stick with flats.
3. Don't wear a dress or skirt. I have seen this done with no mishaps but its better to be safe than sorry.
4. Wear comfortable pants that you can move in and that don't crease too easily.





No comments:

Post a Comment