11.01.2012

The Importance Of Being A Follower

...of my blog, of course (never in life)!

If you enjoy reading my blog and have a Gmail, Twitter, or Yahoo account please take a couple of minutes and click on 'Join this site' over there on the right hand side.
If you don't have an account with any of those, you can follow me by simply entering your email address also on the right where is says 'Follow Moi By Email'.

This way, you will automatically be sent an email notifying you every time I publish a new post. I currently have just one lone follower which is quite sad :(. In addition to this, you will also be eligible to enter into my giveaways, which I plan to have very soon! I'm planning on having a celebratory giveaway once I reach a certain number of followers or hits on my blog. Details to follow!

I'll leave you with some office inspirations which are also great examples of some of the rules I have mentioned previously.

Make a short skirt work appropriate by wearing tights.
Image from seejaneworkplaylive.blogspot.ca
A great pair of black pants.
Image from laurenconrad.com




1 comment:

  1. Love your blog Joanna. Great ideas and tips.
    I as well have to bus it downtown to work everyday. I would love to see something on footwear for winter. I wear heels everyday, as I am only 5 feet tall. In the Winter it seems like I wear the same black 3" heel boot everyday. I'm sick of them. I swear 1 day I am going to break my neck running for the bus when it's icy out. I need something practical for winter, still look good and not make my pants drag in the snow. Any ideas?

    Heather

    ReplyDelete